· Capture requirements from various stakeholders, synthesize them with scope and priority, expected behavior, and risks associated with the request
· Work with design team and involved in various brainstorming session and sketch session to discuss the business scope, provide design feedback in terms of performance, customer experience and security measures before sharing with business stakeholders to finalize the design.
· Perform GAP Analysis and document the gap between the existing system and desired system.
· Identify different issues/risk associated with the Epic/Feature/Stories, communicate with business team or Product owner and determine the risk mitigation plan with the team to tackle the challenges
· Help teams with Agile project management
· Ensure productivity of the team by creating and maintaining Sprint Burn-down charts to measure and estimate velocity.
· Create user stories with acceptance criteria, responsible for creating various user flow diagram, data flow diagram, and various ad-hoc reports as per business request.
· Assess various page and campaign designs to provide feedback on the marketing needs.
· To check API endpoints and validate all the necessary data elements are flowing through the API calls as per business and marketing needs and communicate with vendors or development team for any issues.
· To work with various project management leads to ensure project’s data quality.
· Analyze data on Google Analytics and on SQL Server to measure different KPIs, and data quality.
· Check website performance and identify the areas where website is having the most errors by running reports at Dynatrace and share with team.
· Create test cases, coordinate bug meeting and work with QA team to ensure all the scenarios are tested and pass the acceptance criteria before the launch.
· Managed new customer account creation process which aligned with client’s brand modernization
Implement new User Interface to communicate
about the membership program (Fuelperks plus) aligning with the changes to the